After the Storm 2
The beginnings of Hurricane Sally dumped 12 inches of rain in Islamorada Key the day before we arrived. Just to our north it was gaining strength and heading towards the Gulf coast of Alabama. This sailboat sank in shallow water when the heavy rain drained the battery. I took this image at the Lorelei bar at sunset.
This adds a stunning pop of color to your home or office décor.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: Islamorada, Florida
- Canvas is Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring