Mike Ring Photography
Mosquito Creek Cedar Trees
Regular price $115.00
Little ST. Simons Island is a privately owned 11,000 acre barrier island off the Georgia coast. It has a small lodge with only 32 people a day permitted on the island. It is a birders paradise with numerous species especially during the fall migration and nesting season. Rustic Red Cedar Trees along Mosquito Creek.
This adds a stunning pop of color to your home or office decor.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location:Little ST. Simons Island, Georgia.
- Canvas is Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring