Tallulah Gorge State Park is a 2,689-acre Georgia state park adjacent to Tallulah Falls, Georgia, along the county line between Rabun and Habersham Counties. The park surrounds Tallulah Gorge, a 1,000-foot deep gorge formed by the action of the Tallulah River, which runs along the floor of the gorge.
This adds a stunning pop of color to your home or office décor.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: Tallulah Falls, Georgia.
- Canvas is Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring