The Old Mill
Location: Wood Stock, Georgia.
Gresham’s Mill: Site of an early Cherokee settlement and later a gold mine in the early 1830′s. This was also a military removal encampment for the Georgia Militia during the “Trail of Tears” in 1838. Mills were an important part of early Cherokee County, and one has stood on this site for over 100 years.
This adds a stunning pop of contrast to your home or office decor.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: Woodstock, GA
- Canvas is Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring