The Richard Peacon House also known as the Octagon House was built in 1885. Mr. Peacon owned the main grocery store on the island. In 1980 Calvin Klein (famous fashion designer) purchased the house, which he then sold in 1987. This home is on the National Register of Historical Places. This adds a stunning pop of color to your home or office decor.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: Key West, Florida
- Canvas is Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring