A charming Cuban town just a few minutes outside of Havana, is a picturesque fishing village where Hemmingway docked his boat El Pilar. He used this town as a base for going fishing but also the background for his most famous works, The Old Man and the Sea. The old man is his fishing guide Gregorio Fuentes, a Cojimar local.
This adds a stunning pop of color and texture to your home or office decor.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: Cojimar, Cuba
- Canvas is Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring