A photograph of El Floridita that opened in 1817, this famous bar and restaurant is the original home of the daiquiri,and a favorite watering hole for author Ernest Hemingway, who was a regular costumer. He once reportedly put 13 double daiquiris away in one sitting. There is no city in the world so layered with hidden architectural beauty. Yet today, as Havana opens to the world, it is also poised on the edge of collapse. This adds a stunning pop of color and texture to your home or office decor.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: Havana, Cuba
- Canvas is Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring