Mike Ring Photography
Regular price $55.00
The hustle and bustle on the Malecon.
The Malecón, first named Avenida del Golfo, is Cuba’s most famous sea-side avenue. It is a place where couples come to make amends, especially at sunset, in the company of children and fishermen. There is no city in the world so layered with hidden architectural beauty. Yet today, as Havana opens to the world, it is also poised on the edge of collapse. This adds a stunning pop of color and texture to your home or office decor.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: Havana, Cuba
- Canvas is Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring