John Oliver Cabin
John and Lucretia Oliver, the original owners of the cabin, were the first permanent white settlers in Cades Cove. In the absence of a grist mill, the Olivers had to beat corn into cornmeal using only a mortar and pestle. During the early years, Lucretia feared she would starve to death. The Oliver cabin is one of the most visited historical structures in the National Park.
This adds a stunning pop of color to your home or office décor.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: Cades Cove, Tennesse..
- Canvas is Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring