It's Almost Gone
I spoke to an old oyster fisherman while taking photos of these oyster boats, He told me “It’s almost gone”. Due to a severe drought, the Army Core of Engineers in Georgia have dammed the river flowing into the Apalachicola Bay. Without the constant flow of freshwater into the bay the oysters will go not thrive.
This adds a stunning pop of color to your home or office decor.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: Apalachicola, Florida
- Canvas is Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring