Rainbow Falls Trail
A landscape photograph by Mike Ring of a waterfall on Rainbow Falls Trail. Between trailhead and falls, Rainbow Falls Trail gains about 1,600' in elevation. The 5.4 mile roundtrip hike is considered moderate in difficulty but for us Floridians it was a challenge.
This adds a stunning pop of color to your home or office décor.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: Great Smoky Mountains National Park, in Sevier County, Tennessee..
- Canvas is Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring