Alligator Reef Lighthouse 3
Located 4 miles east of Islamorada the Alligator Reef Station was established in 1873. It is an iron pile skeleton with a height of 136ft above the water. The name honors a US Navy Schooner Alligator. This will add a great pop of color to your home décor.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: Islamorada, Florida
- Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring