Mike Ring Photography
Andrew Low House 1
Regular price $55.00
Built in 1848 for Andrew Low, a succesful cotton merchant from Scotland, the Andrew Low House is a classic and beautiful Savannah mansion. Facing Lafayette Square, its stucco and brick design meshes beautifully with the rich history of the area.
This adds a stunning pop of color to your home or office décor.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: Savannah, Georgia.
- Canvas is Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring