Bahia Honda Rail Bridge
Built by Henry Flagler and completed in 1912, this bridge was part of the overseas railroad. The state of Florida purchased it in 1938 after being damaged in a hurricane a few years earlier. It was repaired and the road was added on top for the overseas highway. This adds a stunning pop of color to your home or office decor.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: Lower Matecumbe Key, Florida
- Canvas is Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring