Beehead Ranch House 2
This ranch house was built by the Tosohatchee Ranch Company in 1917 to provide housing for the ranch foreman and his family. The ranch was located in an area that had numerous live oaks filled with bees and honey resulting in the house named, Beehead. This view of the kitchen gives a glimpse of life on a cattle ranch in the early 1900’s.
. This adds a stunning pop of color and texture to your home or office decor.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: Christmas, Florida.
- Canvas is Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring