Cable Grist Mill
The Cable Mill was built by John Cable in 1867. In the late 1800s, this mill provided homesteads with a place to turn corn or wheat into flour for making bread. In addition to converting grains into flour, the mill was used to mill lumber.
This adds a stunning pop of color to your home or office décor.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: Cades Cove, Tennesse..
- Canvas is Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring