Cathedral Basilica of St. John the Baptist
Opened in 1873, The Cathedral Basilica of St. John the Baptist is a Roman Catholic cathedral and minor basilica in Lafayette Square at 222 East Harris Street, Savannah, Georgia. It is the Mother Church of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Savannah.
This adds a stunning pop of color to your home or office décor.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: Savannah, Georgia.
- Canvas is Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring