Laid out in 1813, this beautiful square with its large live oaks and bronze statue of James Oglethorpe, honors American bravery in the battle of Chippewa. This is the square where the Famous Forest Gump bench scene was filmed. "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get"
This adds a stunning pop of color to your home or office decor.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: Savannah, GA
- Canvas is Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring