Christ of Havana
The Christ of Havana is a large sculpture representing Jesus of Nazareth on a hilltop overlooking the bay in Havana, Cuba. It is the work of the Cuban sculptor Jilma Madera, who won the commission for it in 1953. There is no city in the world so layered with hidden architectural beauty. Yet today, as Havana opens to the world, it is also poised on the edge of collapse. This adds a stunning pop of color and texture to your home or office decor.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: Havana, Cuba
- Canvas is Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring