Cinnamon Bay is just east of Trunk Bay and is about a mile west of Maho Bay beach. The shallow, clear water and the short distance to Cinnamon Cay makes Cinnamon Bay excellent for snorkeling. It is adjacent to the historic colonial Danish Cinnamon Bay Plantation an open-air museum of the sugar production in the Danish West Indies. This adds a stunning tropical color to your home or office decor.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: St. John's Island USVI
- Canvas is Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring