Cockspur Island Lighthouse 2
Situated on a small shell island the southeastern tip of Cockspur Island marking the South Channel of the Savannah River, the Cockspur Lighthouse stands twelve miles east of the port of Savannah. The small island, often covered by high tide, is comprised of oyster shells, and marsh grass. The Lighthouse was built on Cockspur Island between March 1837 and November 1839.
This adds a stunning pop of color to your home or office décor.
- Location: South channel of the Savannah River, Georgia.
- Canvas is Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring