The Pitons are two mountainous volcanic spires, located in Saint Lucia. Gros Piton is 2,168 ft high, and Petit Piton is 2,437 ft high. Saint Lucia is an Eastern Caribbean island nation with a pair of tall tapered mountains, called the Pitons, on its west coast. Its tropical coastline is home to volcanic beaches, reef-diving locations, and quaint fishing villages.
This adds a stunning pop of color and texture to your home or office decor.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: St. Lucia, Caribbean Island.
- Canvas is Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring