Puerto Rico 11
Named after the saint patron of land travelers, Saint Christopher, Castillo San Cristóbal, is considered the largest fortress built in the Americas. It was built for the purpose of protecting the city of San Juan from attack by land from the east. This adds a stunning pop of color to your home or office décor..
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: San Juan Puerto Rico
- Canvas is Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring