Bonaire is an ideal location for the production of salt. For over three centuries, the island's culture and prosperity were dependent upon this most important of the world's spices. Today, about 22 % of the Bonaire surface is used for the process of evaporation of seawater, a process in the hands of professionals and safely adopted in the fragile environment of Bonaire. The stunning colored salt pans are also home to one of the hemisphere's great populations of Flamingos. Bonaire, is an island municipality of the Netherlands. It lies off Venezuela’s coast in the southern Caribbean. Its rugged reef-lined coast are protected by Bonaire National Marine Park. Besides its rich marine life, the island shelters iguanas, donkeys, and flamingos within Washington Slagbaai National Park, marked by beaches, lagoons, caverns and desert environments.
. This adds a stunning pop of color and texture to your home or office decor.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: Bonaire, Caribbean Island.
- Canvas is Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring