Drayton Hall One
Built between 1738 and 1742, this National Historic Landmark is the oldest preserved plantation home open to the public. It survived the Revolutionary War, The Civil War, hurricanes and earthquakes.
This adds a stunning pop of texture and tone to your home or office decor.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: Charleston, South Carolina
- Canvas is Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring