Dry Falls, also known as Upper Cullasaja Falls, is a 65-foot waterfall located in the Nantahala National Forest, northwest of Highlands, North Carolina. Named Dry Falls because you can walk behind the waterfall for a unique view.
This adds a stunning pop of color to your home or office décor.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: Highlands, North Carolina..
- Canvas is Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring