Boanaire has the largest group of wild Flamingos in the Caribbean. Bonaire, is an island municipality of the Netherlands. It lies off Venezuela’s coast in the southern Caribbean. Its rugged reef-lined coast are protected by Bonaire National Marine Park. Besides its rich marine life, the island shelters iguanas, donkeys and flamingos within Washington Slagbaai National Park, marked by beaches, lagoons, caverns and desert environment.
This adds a stunning pop of color and texture to your home or office decor.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: Bonaire, Caribbean Island.
- Canvas is Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring