A grand and graceful mansion located on Georgia's Golden Isles on the state's southernmost coastal island, Cumberland Island. Cumberland Island was the 19th century retreat of Thomas and Lucy Carnegie who, in 1900, built Greyfield for their daughter, Margaret Ricketson. Converted to an inn during 1962 by her daughter, Lucy R. Ferguson, and family - who oversee the daily operation. This adds a stunning pop of color to your home or office decor.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: Cumberland Island, Georgia
- Canvas is Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring