Mike Ring Photography
Margaret Todd Schooner 2
Regular price $115.00
The Schooner Margaret Todd is 151′ and sails Frenchman Bay, mid-May thru mid-October. Launched on April 11, 1998, she is the first 4-Masted Schooner to work New England waters in over half a century.
This is adds a stunning pop of color to your home or office décor.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: Bar Harbor, Maine
- Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring