The campus centerpiece was built in DeLand, commissioned by Earl Brown of Florida Exhibits, Inc., who designed it to symbolize the hopes and ambitions of the many builders of Florida. It was constructed as a presentation piece for the 1937 Great Lakes Exposition in Cleveland and at the World’s Fair in New York in 1939-1940. The fountain is known as an Aqua-Lux type (water and light) and at the time, it was “unsurpassed in beauty and size in Florida and the United States.
This adds a stunning pop of color to your home or office decor.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: DeLand, Florida
- Canvas is Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring