Purple Isle 2
Why is Islamorada called the Purple island? It was named by Spanish explorers who, upon seeing the purple sky at sunset and the purple bougainvillea plants, called it “isla morado” or purple island. Islamorada is also known as the Sport-Fishing Capital of the World.
This will add a great pop of color to your home décor.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: Islamorada Key, Florida
- Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring