Schoodic Point 1
Crashing waves at Schoodic Point in Acadia National Park. The Schoodic Peninsula is a peninsula in Down East Maine. It is located four miles east of Bar Harbor, as the crow flies. The Schoodic Peninsula is approximately 5% of Acadia National Park.
This adds a stunning pop of color to your home or office décor.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: Acadia National Park, Maine
- Canvas is Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring