Sea Oats Sunrise 1
Little ST. Simons Island is a privately owned 11,000 acre barrier island off the Georgia coast. It has a small lodge with only 32 people a day permitted on the island. It is a birders paradise with numerous species especially during the fall migration and nesting season. A view of Sea Oats at Sunrise.
This adds a stunning pop of color to your home or office decor.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: Little ST. Simons Island, Georgia.
- Canvas is Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring