Old Sheldon Church Ruins
This picturesque Pre-Revolutionary Church was built in 1745, it was one of the most beautiful churches in the low country. It was burned by the British in 1779, rebuilt in 1826 and during the Civil War, burned by Sherman’s men in 1865. This unusual view of the ruins was after 6" of snow fell the night before.
This adds a stunning pop of color to your home or office décor.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: Beaufort, South Carolina
- Canvas is Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring