Simmons Two House
This one room house was built by the Simmons family in the 1880’s. It was located by Taylor Creek close to Fort Christmas. This simple structure was added onto over the years by connecting additional rooms, porches and breezeways.
. This adds a stunning pop of color and texture to your home or office decor.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: Christmas, Florida.
- Canvas is Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring