Soufriere Volcano 2
Lush tropical plants growing on the edge of the bubbling mud of the Soufriere Volcano. Saint Lucia is an Eastern Caribbean island nation with a pair of tall tapered mountains, called the Pitons, on its west coast. Its tropical coastline is home to volcanic beaches, reef-diving locations, and quaint fishing villages.
. This adds a stunning pop of color and texture to your home or office decor.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: St. Lucia, Caribbean Island.
- Canvas is Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring