Sugar Mill Ruins 4
This historic sugar mill, once part of the Cruger-dePeyster Plantation, was built in the early 19th century. This 17-acre site contains the ruins of the coquina sugar factory that was raided during a war between the Seminole Indians and the United States. Located at 600 Old Mission Drive.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: New Smyrna Beach, Florida
- Canvas is Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring