The Adam Strain building is a historical landmark in the city of Darien, Georgia. Residents say they want it to be saved and restored. The building was built around 1820, and survived the burning of Darien in 1863 during the civil war. It’s been standing along the waterfront in Darien since the 1800’s.
This adds a stunning pop of color to your home or office decor.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: Darien, Georgia
- Canvas is Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring