Mike Ring Photography
Turtle Mound 3
Regular price $70.00
In their 2,000 years of occupation along the coast, the Timucuans consumed oysters and clams creating this enormous shell mound on the Mosquito Lagoon.
This is adds a stunning pop of color to your home or office décor.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: Canaveral National Seashore Park
- Canvas is Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring