Tybee Island Lighthouse
Location: Tybee Island, Georgia
This beautiful Lighthouse was ordered by General James Oglethorpe in 1732. It is located at the entrance of the Savannah River to safely guide ships in from the sea. Along with the Lighthouse are historic buildings that the Light Keepers lived in.
This adds a stunning pop of contrast to your home or office decor.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: Tybee Island, GA
- Canvas is Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring