Mike Ring Photography
Regular price $50.00
Yellow flowers on the porch of a rustic cabin. Our hand hewn log cabin is known to be from the 1790’s and originally stood in Banks County, GA near Fort Hollingsworth. As the story is told, the cabin was a homestead on the Creek Indian Territory line to a Native Indian agent of the U.S. Government.
This adds a stunning pop of color to your home or office décor.
- Limited Edition Photograph
- Location: Clarksville, Georgia.
- Canvas is Gallery Wrapped (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Canvas is sealed with UV Protection
- Aluminum is Float Mounted (Ready to Hang on Wall)
- Photo by Award Winning Photographer-Mike Ring